confirmation of a data privacy statement or a terms of use (General)

by Auge ⌂, Friday, May 18, 2018, 15:09 (2170 days ago) @ Martin66

Hello

I've added a more or less complete implementation of a step to accept a data privacy statement when registering or posting as an unregistered visitor. As a last step I wanted to add the possibility to ask for acceptance of a data privacy statement (or new or altered terms of use) that was added or altered after a user registration. I added the new database fields to the select statement for the user data and am stuck at the point of the redirect to the form where one has to accept the data privacy statement or terms of use. All that is part of the login.inc.php but I am not sure, if the confirmation of one of the documents should also be part of the login script.

On the other side the time runs away. The cut-off date is the next thursday. If noone intervenes until tomorrow, 2018-05-19, 2 pm GMT, I will include the confirmation step directly into the login script. I plan to include the documents itself with an iframe to the confirmation step to make them readable without following a further link. Is that o.k.?

Any helpful thoughts?

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread