Soliloquy: We have to check, if the external scripts (stored in
modules), we are using, are PHP-8-aware in itself.
- B8 (latest release I found is version 1.1.0 from 2020-07-11)
- Bad Behavior (latest release 2.2.23 from 2019-08-07 (really latest release 2.2.24 does only affect users of WordPress))
- GesHi (latest release 220.127.116.11 from 2017-05-15)
- Smarty (we need Smarty 4.0.x for PHP-8.0-support and Smarty 4.1 for PHP-8.1-support)
- stringparser_bbcode (no development since ages, only checking for compatibility)
@Micha: are you able to say something at least about B8 and phpMailer? You included these modules and commited several updates.
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!