MLF and PHP 8 (Bugs)

by Auge ⌂, Monday, January 31, 2022, 21:47 (816 days ago) @ Micha

Hello

Oh, I didn't know that I had to add something to the code. Can you give me a hint whats missing in the JavaScript part?

There is only the implementation of adding the target attribute with JS because of the ready-for-delivery cached entries. That's all. As far as I remember you halted the JS-side implementation until the server sided code is ready.

I haven't done anything in the last time, because I want us to draw a line under a final release. In my opinion, it was not a good idea to collect and to implement features by features by features without providing a new release as new starting point.

I support your sight on the decision to collect feature wishes and to wait with publishing a next version for a complete implementation of all wished features. As I stated to it was a completely wrong decision mainly made by me.

I'm already worried that I won't be able to find a way back to the official version.

Did you patch your forum so heavily?

So, in short, I will not contribute any code to the forum until the official version 2.5 is available. Otherwise I dig my own grave by handling different versions etc.

I completely understand your decision.

Tschö, Auge

PS: I had to reconstruct your entry because I edited it in a first attempt instead of replying to you (once again).

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread