Presentation of the entries, version 0.0.5 (Design/Themes)

by Auge ⌂, Friday, August 12, 2016, 19:56 (2814 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

As shown before, the actual step affected the views of the entries. I overhauled the linear-, threaded- and the one-entry-per-page-views and unified the HTML-structure as far as possible. Every single entry has it's own article element, independent from the selected view. Only a few classnames are view-dependent to distinguish one view from the other for the styling purposes.

<article>
 <header><!-- title, authors info, new: number of views, tags --></header>
 <div class="body"><!-- the entry itself --></div>
 <footer><!-- the list with the actions (ul.options), the answer-link is now a member of that list --></footer>
</article>

Below you see the screenshot, that I showed already in the above linked entry.

[image]

Meanwhile the quotes has – with exception of the font size – it's old styling (grey colour, intendation, qoutation-marks image) back. I say that, because the sentence "Dies ist ein weiterer Testeintrag, …" in the screenshot is a quote from the folded entry above. The in the linked entry described problems are still present.

I can't solve these problems without code changes what leads to a new program version. Thats a task for the team, not only for me.

You can always load the new development release from the repository. Load it into the directory "themes" beside the default theme and activate it for testing purposes as your personal theme.

Tschö, Auge

PS (and btw): The code-highlighter-plugin, that the script uses, is not HTML5-aware.

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread