A proposal for making me not mixing up spam and ham functions (Features)

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 16:34 (591 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

Because of an error I made while classifying the entries as spam or ham I deleted the replies in this thread. I am very sorry.

I opened an issue about the poor distinctiveness of the ham- and spam-links and their confirmation pages two weeks ago and then "it" happened yesterday. I accidently deleted all initial replies to the opening entry of this thread :-(. That made me hurrying with thinking about a solution.

In the issue Micha proposed to merge the ham and spam classification links in the adminstration block under every entry into one link and the corresponding confirmation pages into one page for both purposes.

"Maybe a solution is to join both options to "spam/ham". The decision is then made only on the following page by a group of radio buttons."

Even I tend to keep the buttons for not cluttering the feature with additional steps to take I gave it a try (currently without the proposed radio buttons). I made a non-functional mockup for this feature in a first step. Keep in mind, that this mockup is unfinished. Neither the colours nor the layout is fixed. Additionally we need further distinction features and clarity about the wording, order of the blocks and possible accentuation of some of the buttons.

The mockup is prepared to work on tiny and great displays (a.k.a. is responsible) even this is also in an unfinished state.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread