Error during update from 2.3.3 over 2.3.7 to 2.4.11 (General)

by WorldofBB, Saturday, June 30, 2018, 19:29 (138 days ago) @ Auge

Ahhh, makes sense.

You are correct, in that thinking back the version number did update correctly the first time I ran the update, but after having my initial problem I ran through all of the update steps manually to make sure that I didn't miss any sql updates, and in so doing reverted the version number that way. I didn't actually run the entire update script again, which is why the version number didn't get updated to the correct number again.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum