Saving posting drafts, spell-checker (General)

by Peter, Sunday, May 25, 2008, 21:24 (5815 days ago) @ ralphdn

I can't seem to make it work, I still get no response when I click the spell check button at the test site. But no big thing, I'm sure it has something to do with my environment, or I'm making some error.

Run the index.html file located in the speller directory; e.g., yourdomain.com/speller/index.html. Does it work?

If so, and there is no response at all from mlf when clicking the Spell Check button, I'm guessing there may be a pathname problem referencing the spellChecker.js file. It should be directly off the root directory; e.g.,

yourdomain.com/speller

and not in your mlf or other subdirectory. If you have located it somewhere else, either move it directly off the root or change the Javascript in the header of the main.tpl file to reference its location; e.g.,

<script src="/pathname_to_speller/spellChecker.js"></script>

Are you using the latest version of mlf? If not, I strongly recommend upgrading.

If it's ok with you I'd like to get back in touch with you when the subject becomes active with my mlf users, hopefully I'll be able to reach you at that point. I need some technically competent support on the issue...

No problem. I'm sure we can get figure it out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread