Saving posting drafts, spell-checker (General)

by ralphdn, Friday, May 09, 2008, 09:00 (5825 days ago)

I know that it is not the intention of anyone to make an egg-laying-wool-milk-sow out of mlf, and that high-level features are not the goal of development. I have two questions which have been generated in discussion with users on my system which I'd like to be able to answer, and which are probably more relevant to the new beta system than to earlier versions:

• Saving drafts: When generating long postings which cover complicated topics, it's currently necessary that the text be finished and submitted without going to the toilet, or to the kitchen to get a beer, or maybe even quitting and continuing later. Is the implementation of a "save your work" feature under consideration? It would be very useful imo.
  • Spell-checker: My users are understandably unwilling to copy their entire message text over to other software to check spelling, is a feature like this potentially within the realm of mlf?

I'm not trying to push, and I don't feel that these issues need be part of a setup like mlf, but I would like to be able to provide some answers to my folks.

All the best,
Ralph
ralphdn

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread