After updating 2.3 to 2.3.7 - questions (General)
OK, thanks for your answer .
So, if I understand correctly, the old files that are missing in the new version, should be removed.
If this is true, I have the following suggestions for the update process description (to make it more straight and unequivocal):
- the 'How to update' description could be a bit more specific: what exactly to download, what to unpack, which files should be replaced before starting the update process,
- the list of files/folders to be replaced is now described as the list of files/folders to be uploaded. I think that 'replaced' would be a more precise word,
- the list of files/folders to be replaced should be unambiguous (e.g. there's no need to list subfolders, if a folder is already listed).
I hope you find my suggestions at least a bit useful and not a sheer criticism . This is not my intention at all - I love my little forum! .
- After updating 2.3 to 2.3.7 - questions -
- After updating 2.3 to 2.3.7 - questions - Milo, 2016-10-20, 06:58