Like and disalike.. (Features)

by Susanne, Stockholm, Tuesday, November 06, 2012, 02:01 (4161 days ago)

Hi I want too se the function like Facebook got with "Like" and "Dislike" in the forum, is that possible that i will came in the future..?

Regards /Susanne

Like and disalike..

by Cowboy Willie, Friday, November 23, 2012, 15:54 (4143 days ago) @ Susanne

I personally am so dang TIRED of seeing those freakin "Like" buttons, I could puke. I HOPE they wont be adding ANY Facebook crap to this nifty forum software...
Whats yall think folks?

[image]

Like and disalike..

by Susanne @, Stockholm, Sweden, Friday, December 07, 2012, 02:46 (4130 days ago) @ Cowboy Willie

I personally am so dang TIRED of seeing those freakin "Like" buttons, I could puke. I HOPE they wont be adding ANY Facebook crap to this nifty forum software...
Whats yall think folks?

[image]

Hey..! Why not add it to the forum, and then let the administrator of the forum self decide if they want too use it or not!

In my forum i now that they would like it, but it seems like i must do it myself...!

Like and disalike..

by Rövarn ⌂, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 09:48 (4037 days ago) @ Susanne

Whats yall think folks?

[img]Picture[/img]

[Dislike]

Hey..! Why not add it to the forum, and then let the administrator of the forum self decide if they want too use it or not!

In my forum i now that they would like it, but it seems like i must do it myself...!

[Like]

RSS Feed of thread