Backup limited to 10,0 MB ? / Version 2.0 beta 26 (Bugs)

by Michael Geiger @, Saturday, July 18, 2009, 08:28 (5368 days ago)

Hi, since the backup size of my forum is > 10 MB, I get the following error message during the backup process:

"Internal Server Error. The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to comlpete your request. Please contact the server administrator, service@webmailer.de and inform them of the time the error occured, and anything you might have done that may ahve caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

A backup file is created, but has always the exact size of 10,0 MB.

The website and forum are hosted at STRATO, version of MYSQL is 5.0.67, currently the database has a complete size of 29,6 MB, the table "mlf2_entries" has a size of 15,5 MB and "mlf2_entries_cache" of 14,0 MB.

The following tables have "backlogs" (overhang?) of some hundret bytes:
- mlf2_logincontrol
- mlf2_settings
- mlf2_userdata
- mlf2_useronline

Does anyone know how to sort this problem out? Many thanks in advance!

Backup limited to 10,0 MB ? / Version 2.0 beta 26

by davwat, Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:08 (5355 days ago) @ Michael Geiger

I have never had any difficulty in creating backups over 10 MB in any of the versions of the forum.

I suggest you contact support at the hosting company you are using. They may be some setting on their server that is preventing you creating files over 10 MB.

Backup Limit of 10,0 MB

by Michael Geiger @, Friday, July 31, 2009, 12:07 (5355 days ago) @ davwat

Thanks for this idea - I´ve phoned my provider and they told me to check "info.php" at my root directory. Information displayed there tells me:

PHP Version 4.4.9
Configuration
PHP Core
post_max_size = 10M
upload_max_filesize = 10M

Question - as I am not a programmer! - is this maybe the reason for the max. filesize of a MLF Backup? This happens to all kind of backup files, complete backup or separate backups (then only the largest file with all entries.

What shall i do ???

Backup limited to 10,0 MB ? / Version 2.0 beta 26

by Zebolon, Saturday, August 01, 2009, 08:01 (5354 days ago) @ Michael Geiger

The website and forum are hosted at STRATO,

Bei STRATO gibt es ein grundsätzliches Proplem mit Datenbanksicherungen. Funktioniert hat es bei mir mit mysqldumper. Einstellungen, max. Geschwindigkeit = 2000, Backup splitten in 2MB Große Dateien.

Zebolon

RSS Feed of thread