Placing text between tags (Features)

by Barbara, Friday, September 05, 2008, 14:24 (5683 days ago)

When I click on one of the options to the right of the message box and the tags are inserted into my message, could the cursor automatically be placed between the tags so that the text can be easily added in the proper location (between the tags)?

Also, is it possible to include smileys within the subject line?

Otherwise, this forum is working out very well on our website. Thank you so much for developing such an easy-to-use and easy-to-setup program!

Not sure if anyone heard you, Barbara! LOL

by Danj, Friday, September 05, 2008, 22:00 (5683 days ago) @ Barbara

(There seem to be rather a lot of unanswered questions here. I'm wondering if their "answerer" works part time, and won't be circling back till October! ;-))

Not all "questions" need answers LOL

by Barbara, Saturday, September 06, 2008, 01:59 (5683 days ago) @ Danj

I see that someone stopped by not long ago and did answer a question. I'm sure he'll be back again before too long. I can wait a few days for mine. Thanks for caring, though, Danj. :-)

Not sure if anyone heard you, Barbara! LOL

by Alex ⌂, Saturday, September 06, 2008, 07:31 (5682 days ago) @ Danj

I'm wondering if their "answerer" works part time

Not even part time! :-P

Alex

Placing text between tags

by Alex ⌂, Saturday, September 06, 2008, 07:47 (5682 days ago) @ Barbara

Hi Barbara,

When I click on one of the options to the right of the message box and the tags are inserted into my message, could the cursor automatically be placed between the tags so that the text can be easily added in the proper location (between the tags)?

Sorry, I do not really understand the reason for this! If you want to, for example, format some text bold - why should the cursor jump into the tags field afterwards? Or did I get it wrong?

Also, is it possible to include smileys within the subject line?

Not with the original script as it is. But of course you can modify it in order to allow this.

Alex

Placing text between tags

by Barbara, Saturday, September 06, 2008, 20:17 (5682 days ago) @ Alex

Maybe I'm not doing it right. I'll try it here with the word bold. Oh, I think I understand. I need to highlight the word first and then click on the tag button. Like this bold.

Yes, that's it. I was typing in the word first and then clicking bold without highlighting it first.

Thanks!

Got that Danj? ;-)

RSS Feed of thread