BUG: User link (Bugs)

by Per Bylund ⌂ @, Columbia, Mo., Monday, July 21, 2008, 04:02 (5730 days ago)

I just noticed in my recently installed RC3 that above the search box the link "User" is always present - and any user, logged in or not, can click on it and see a list of all registered users. Feature or bug? :-P

Per Bylund

BUG: User link

by Alex ⌂, Monday, July 21, 2008, 07:23 (5730 days ago) @ Per Bylund

Hi Per,

Feature or bug? :-P

Feature! Can be disabled in Admin --> Forum settings --> User area --> accessible by registered users only.

Alex

BUG: Another bug

by Per Bylund ⌂ @, Columbia, Mo, Monday, July 21, 2008, 14:42 (5730 days ago) @ Alex

Feature! Can be disabled in Admin --> Forum settings --> User area --> accessible by registered users only.

Excellent, thanks. But there's another bug on the Forum settings page. Under Editing postings I tried to change the time for:

[] if a posting gets replies it can be edited only within [] minutes

But every time I click on the minutes box the checkbox is toggled, which means it is impossible to write anything in that box. I tried a number of times, but it is impossible to get the cursor to stick in the box.

Per Bylund

BUG: Another bug

by Alex ⌂, Monday, July 21, 2008, 20:31 (5730 days ago) @ Per Bylund

But every time I click on the minutes box the checkbox is toggled, which means it is impossible to write anything in that box. I tried a number of times, but it is impossible to get the cursor to stick in the box.

With the tab key! ;-) But you're right, it's the <input> within <label></label> and this behaves different in different browsers!

Alex

RSS Feed of thread