My suggestion (General)

by byronchina, Monday, July 07, 2008, 16:26 (5765 days ago)

我英语很差,只能简单的描述一下.

我的建议:
1、做为一个中文语言用户,中国是一个非常大的市场,希望官方能开发支持中文语言的版本,来促进14亿中国用户的热爱,在中国国内培养一批早期爱好者。

2、增加更多功能,包括积分、查看权限、邀请注册、站内短讯息、

3、能否将分类版块放在显注位置

希望你们越做越好。
I come form China User

My suggestion

by byronchina, Monday, July 07, 2008, 16:30 (5765 days ago) @ byronchina

My English is very bad,
can only simple description.

suggestion:
1, does is a Chinese language user, China is a very big market, hoped that official can develop the support Chinese language the edition, promotes 1,400,000,000 Chinese user's deep love, domestic trains one group of early amateur in China.

2, increases multi-purpose, including in the integral, the examination jurisdiction, the invitation registration, the station the short news,

3, whether to classify the sector to place obviously pours position to hope that you more do are better. I come form China User

SORRY,very bad english,Can some who teach me English

... is difficult to understand

by Alfie ⌂, Vienna, Austria, Thursday, July 10, 2008, 00:59 (5763 days ago) @ byronchina

Oh my dear!

1, China is a very big market, [...] promotes 1,400,000,000 Chinese user's...

... of which only 13% have access to the internet. :-(
See http://www.cnnic.net.cn/uploadfiles/pdf/2007/7/18/113918.pdf (in Chinese).

SORRY,very bad english,Can some who teach me English

I translated your Chinese text with Google-translate. The result was similar to the one you posted here - but still very difficult to understand.
Please try to find someone who can help you posting your messages here in English - the automatic translation simply does not work.

--
Cheers,
Alfie (Helmut Schütz)
BEBA-Forum (v1.8β)

by Auge, Sunday, August 03, 2008, 23:20 (5738 days ago) @ Alfie

Hello

1, China is a very big market, [...] promotes 1,400,000,000 Chinese user's...

In these days the "better" question is: May it be that they have access to only 13% of the internet? >:-(

Bye, Auge

by Alfie ⌂, Vienna, Austria, Monday, August 04, 2008, 14:48 (5737 days ago) @ Auge

In these days the "better" question is: May it be that they have access to only 13% of the internet? >:-(

Yeah, and 13%^2 = 1.69%....

--
Cheers,
Alfie (Helmut Schütz)
BEBA-Forum (v1.8β)

by bbs, Wednesday, August 06, 2008, 13:01 (5735 days ago) @ Alfie

He said the categories menu should be more visible to visitors and some features are needed, such as access level control for different threads, PM function, user credits, registration invitation, etc.

I really love your design, it reminds me those old salad days in campus. Actually online forum is the most important web application in China and there are many bulletin board solution providers. The market is dominated by one or two venture capital funded companies (trust me, they are cash cows in every aspect of business). Chinese people are comparatively uncommunicative in public life, perhaps that's why we are so active in BBS.;-)

RSS Feed of thread