Forum registration (Bugs)

by Dani, Wednesday, July 02, 2008, 12:00 (5775 days ago)

When i first saw your forum i tried to register on it with email (danil_k [at] mail [dot] ru) but did not receive activation email. I am forgot about this forum and registration.
But now have find it interesting again and install it. Now I have registered with another my email box (on gmail) on this forum and have received registration email without a problem.

1. But still have problems with registration on my installed forum version 2.0 RC1.

Some of my users have not received activation email. And some of then received activation mail. I tried on 8 different emails and 3 of them are not received. Up to now did not find any dependence.

Later try to see apache and mail server logs. May be can find any interesting there.

2. When i try to register using some czech letters (ěščřžýáíé) in nickname registration finished correctly, but registration email contains broken names (а�аАаЛаЛаК)

Forum registration

by bas de jong ⌂, Wednesday, July 02, 2008, 16:44 (5775 days ago) @ Dani

the email problem depends on your forum email account.
if you have an paid domain i should make an email adres and take that as forum email.

Forum registration

by Dani, Wednesday, July 02, 2008, 19:03 (5775 days ago) @ bas de jong

the email problem depends on your forum email account.
if you have an paid domain i should make an email adres and take that as forum email.

That's right - i have paid domen and have created email especially for forum. But some users are not received activation emails. :-( :-( :-(

RSS Feed of thread