MLF Responsive Question (Design/Themes)

by Joe I, Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 22:11 (331 days ago)

Hey guys,

We are currently running MLF on 2.4.24, and it is running great, but I really like the way this MLF forum here displays on mobile. I've updated a test version of our site to 20220803.1, but it doesn't look nearly as good as this site. Is there a step I'm missing after the upgrade related to templates or other to better mimic MLF here?

For clarity, the differences are in the way this site on mobile has Latest postings and Recent tags at the top of the page, but my 20220803.1 has both sitting on the right side of the page, identical to desktop.

Thanks, Joe

MLF Responsive Question

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 17:16 (331 days ago) @ Joe I

Hello

Your request will not be forgotten. I'll respond in a few hours.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

MLF Responsive Question

by Auge ⌂, Friday, May 26, 2023, 07:11 (329 days ago) @ Joe I

Hello

I'm sorry, it took much longer than expected to find time to answer.

We are currently running MLF on 2.4.24, and it is running great, but I really like the way this MLF forum here displays on mobile. I've updated a test version of our site to 20220803.1, but it doesn't look nearly as good as this site. Is there a step I'm missing after the upgrade related to templates or other to better mimic MLF here?

Generally there are no new ressources except the icon themes/default/images/keep_eye_on.png and themes/default/images/image.png:

[image] [image]

Everything else (that belongs to the theming part) are only changed files. So the first attempt should be to reupload all files of the theme (themes/default/), to remove the files from the sub directory templates_c and to reload the page from the server (on a desktop system with [CTRL]+[F5]). If that doesn't fix the problem, I would like to ask you for a link to the test system so I can look at it directly.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

RSS Feed of thread