Release thread for the theme Responsive1 (Design/Themes)

by Auge ⌂, Monday, June 25, 2018, 17:49 (2103 days ago)

Hello

I start this thread to have one point for informations about releases of the theme Responsive 1. The theme is not complete yet but it works with some incompletenesses.

links

- repository
- releases
- project page
- project forum

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Tags:
theme, responsive, html5

Responsive1 0.1.6, compatible with MLF 2.4.13

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, August 16, 2018, 12:12 (2051 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.13 a matching release of the theme Responsive1 stood on the plan. I built in the changes yesterday and packed the release of version 0.1.6 today. No further changes so far.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.7, compatible with MLF 2.4.15

by Auge ⌂, Sunday, December 02, 2018, 16:48 (1943 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.15 I also released a new version of the theme Responsive 1. Additionally to the reimplementation of the changes in MLFs default theme the dotted lines in the thread trees came back at least to the main views. The thread tree in the single-posting-view is currently not affected by this change.

Please leave bug reports, reports of minor issues and feature requests in the project forum for the theme and the ascending icon set.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.8, compatible with MLF 2.4.16

by Auge ⌂, Friday, December 28, 2018, 03:08 (1918 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.16 a few weeks ago I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 now. Additionally to the reimplementation of the one relevant change in MLFs default theme [1] I worked on the image upload popup page, the registration and login forms, and on a few tweaks to unify a few cases that looks pretty similar but was handled in different ways before.

Please leave bug reports, reports of minor issues and feature requests in the project forum for the theme and the ascending icon set.

Tschö, Auge

[1]: It's the bookmark-tag-list-issue, see issue #417 and pull request #419.

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.9, compatible with MLF 2.4.18(.1)

by Auge ⌂, Monday, January 21, 2019, 22:13 (1893 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.18 I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 now. Additionally to the reimplementations of the changes in the default theme the HTML structure of the pagination lists got unified and the main settings form got rebuilt in a first attempt without the table structure, used in most of the other forms. A last remarkable visible fix is the icon for the link to expand all threads in the main views that was missed before.

The theme is compatible to MLF versions 2.4.18 and 2.4.18.1.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.10, compatible with MLF 2.4.19(.1)

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, February 07, 2019, 15:50 (1876 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.19 I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 now.

The theme is compatible to MLF versions 2.4.19 and the upcoming 2.4.19.1.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.11, compatible with MLF 2.4.20

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, May 16, 2019, 13:16 (1778 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

After the release of MLF's version 2.4.20 I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 now.

The theme is compatible to MLF versions 2.4.20.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.12, a few fixes, compatible with MLF 2.4.20

by Auge ⌂, Sunday, May 19, 2019, 15:16 (1775 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 with a few fixes and the return of the thread tree decoration to the single entry view.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.13, a fix and a few featurettes

by Auge ⌂, Friday, October 04, 2019, 11:02 (1637 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 with a fix and a few small features.

- Classes for names of registered users. This makes it possible to style the names depending of the users rank (registered user, moderator, administrator).
- Always show the link to fold and unfold threads in front of the opening posting. You can fold threads in the main view until the next reload of your main page. This limitation is caused by MLF itself. It's not an issue of the theme.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.14, unifications and a few smoother icons

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, January 09, 2020, 19:45 (1540 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 with unified handling of a few functions and smoother padlock icons.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.15, overhaul of the subnavigation …

by Auge ⌂, Saturday, February 15, 2020, 12:24 (1503 days ago) @ Auge

… and further smoother icons

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 with a few enhancements, especially for the subnavigation block.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.16, a lot of housekeeping

by Auge ⌂, Monday, March 09, 2020, 08:01 (1480 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 with a few enhancements of the user list in the admin area, the item tools in the entry views and – a more general task – for checkboxes in forms. Checkboxes get not properly zoomed in some browsers so they get displayed very small even with a properly zoomed font size. That leads to a bad usability because of very small target sizes of the checkboxes, even with the text as labels as addtional clickable areas.

This version is compatible with My Little Forum 2.4.20.

Please leave bug reports, reports of minor issues and feature requests in the project forum for the theme and the ascending icon set or on Github.

Tschö, Auge

--

Responsive1 0.1.17, compatible with MLF 2.4.22 & 23

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 20:47 (1275 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1 which makes it compatible to My Little Forum versions 2.4.22 and 2.4.23.

Please leave bug reports, reports of minor issues and feature requests in the project forum for the theme and the ascending icon set or on Github.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.18, compatible with MLF 2.4.22 to 2.4.24

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 06:47 (1262 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1, adopting the changes of the latest version of My Little Forum 2.4.24 and making enhancements to and bugfixes for the changes, made for compatibility to the MLF versions 2.4.22 and 2.4.23.

The new version 0.1.18 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 2.4.22 to 2.4.24 of My Little Forum.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.20, compatible with MLF 2.4.22 to 2.4.24

by Auge ⌂, Monday, April 24, 2023, 09:45 (339 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

A few days ago I released new versions of my theme Responsive 1, latest is version 0.1.20 for MLF versions 2.4.22 to 2.4.24. Version 0.1.19 brought many changes in the user interface, mainly in the administration panel. Furthermore I unified the HTML-structure of a few similar working elements to simplify changes regarding CSS and to make those changes working on several places at once. Version 0.1.20 contains a reimplementation of the forum feature to define images in entries as floated images. The rest of the content of the entry floats around these images (again).

The new version 0.1.20 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 2.4.22 to 2.4.24 of My Little Forum.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.2.0, compatible with MLF 20220508.1 to 20220517.1

by Auge ⌂, Monday, April 24, 2023, 09:56 (339 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1, adopting the changes of the early versions of the 2.5-branch of My Little Forum.

The new version 0.2.0 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 20220508.1, 20220509.1 and 20220517.1 of My Little Forum. It is not compatible with any version of MLF released earlier or later than the versions named above.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.2.1, compatible with MLF 20220529.1 and 20220803.1

by Auge ⌂, Monday, April 24, 2023, 10:07 (339 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1, adopting the changes of the next versions of the 2.5-branch of My Little Forum namely the introduction of the icon for unclassified entries. It also includes a fix for displaying floated images, that was fixed in the default theme in June 2022.

The new version 0.2.1 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 20220529.1 and 20220803.1 of My Little Forum. It is not compatible with any version of MLF released earlier than the versions named above.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.2.2, compatible with MLF 20220529.1 and 20220803.1

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 19:06 (338 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

I released a new version of the theme Responsive 1, adopting the fix for not sending passwords to external services for spell checking. It also includes fixes for a few accessibility bugs, which prevents accessing form elements when using a keyboard.

The new version 0.2.2 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 20220529.1 and 20220803.1 of My Little Forum. It is not compatible with any version of MLF released earlier than the versions named above.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

Responsive1 0.1.22, compatible with MLF 2.4.22 to 2.4.24

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 19:16 (338 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

There is the new version 0.1.22 of the theme Responsive 1 for the MLF versions 2.4.22 to 2.4.24 that contains the backported fixes from the Responsive 1 version 0.2.2 for the MLF versions 20220529.1 and 20220803.1. The release contains also the fixes, that was part of the meanwhile outdated version 0.1.21.

The new version 0.1.22 of Responsive1 is compatible with versions 2.4.22 to 2.4.24 of My Little Forum.

Tschö, Auge

--

Tags:
Responsive1, themes

RSS Feed of thread