Question about Akismet Spam Link (General)

by Magma, Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 21:53 (1870 days ago)

I enabled this feature and it works well but I noticed after a certain amount of time the spam link on a post disappears? why is this?

I have a posted message 19 hours ago that I want to mark as spam but there is no longer a spam link?

Why does the spam link not stay visible constantly?

Question about Akismet Spam Link

by Micha ⌂, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 08:44 (1869 days ago) @ Magma

Hi,

Why does the spam link not stay visible constantly?

I cannot confirm your observation. I go back to the beginning of the forum and selected an entry of an user, which is not an admin or mod, i.e. URL Rewriting possible ?. The entry was published in 2009 - ten yeas ago -, but I have already the option to classify the entry as SPAM.

[image]

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

by Magma, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 13:22 (1869 days ago) @ Micha

Strange I will have to keep an eye on it.

But I will say I have only recently enabled Akismet since using mlf for the last 2-3 years and only new posts show the spam link, older posts before enabling Akismet do not show the spam link. Is that normal behaviour too?

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 13:20 (1869 days ago) @ Magma

Hallo

I enabled this feature and it works well but I noticed after a certain amount of time the spam link on a post disappears? why is this?

The only case, that I see in the code, is, when a message already is classified as spam.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

RSS Feed of thread