Keep Flash Button? (General)

by Magma, Friday, January 04, 2019, 11:54 (1936 days ago)

I want to update to 2.4.16 but I want to keep the flash button for now. How can I do this? thanks

Keep Flash Button?

by Micha ⌂, Friday, January 04, 2019, 12:06 (1936 days ago) @ Magma

Hello,

I want to update to 2.4.16 but I want to keep the flash button for now. How can I do this? thanks

We removed the button. As far as I know, this feature is labeled for version 2.5.x.

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

Keep Flash Button?

by Auge ⌂, Friday, January 04, 2019, 13:40 (1936 days ago) @ Magma

Hello

As Micha mentioned, the interpretation of the Flash-bb-code (and the suitable button) got removed in the master (for version 2.5). It's my fault to transfer it into a 2.4.x release. At the weekend I will create the 2.4.17 release and I will reintroduce the Flash-bb-code and the suitable button.

With version 2.5 the functionanity will definitely be gone.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Keep Flash Button?

by Auge ⌂, Saturday, January 05, 2019, 23:42 (1934 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

It's my fault to transfer it into a 2.4.x release.

The only related change, that got transferred to the 2.4.x-branch was the removal of the checkbox in the settings page of the admins panel. Not a single of the other changes got adopted. One as a forum operator/admin should always be able to enable or disable the bb-code and the button for Flash in the enhanced settings.

At the weekend I will create the 2.4.17 release and I will reintroduce the Flash-bb-code and the suitable button.

I reintroduced the checkbox for the setting. The release of the new version 2.4.17 will take place during the daytime (CET) of this sunday.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

RSS Feed of thread