Add polls to MLF (Features)

by macadoum ⌂, Lyon, France, Monday, December 03, 2018, 14:46 (1942 days ago)
edited by macadoum, Monday, December 03, 2018, 15:04

Hello,

• Idea :
    It could be nice if users/admins can start polls threads.

Something simple like strawpoll, but directly from MLF. Multiple choices, multiple options available. Users can comment polls.

Next to the "New topic" button, users could see a "Add poll" button, if not restricted by admin or managed by admin only.

Polls could appear in the thread list as a normal thread with a specific icon and/or in the sidebar. Or polls can appears in a new page with specific UI (admin choice)

• Exemples :

[image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[image]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[image]

Thank you for your attention. I like the simplicity of MLF. ;-)

Add polls to MLF

by macadoum ⌂, Lyon, France, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 19:06 (1437 days ago) @ macadoum

Hey, nobody thinks this is a good idea ? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Add polls to MLF

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 21:17 (1437 days ago) @ macadoum

Hello

Off topic: It was only four hours ago, that I searched for a few ancient entries (from three to fife years ago) and accidently found also your thread opener. :-)

Hey, nobody thinks this is a good idea ? :crying: :crying: :crying:

On topic: I am not nobody but also not everybody. No, I personally do not like this feature for MLF. Maybe someone else presents a more or less complete implementation and one of the other team members wants to merge it into the code base [1], but this will not be me.

Tschö, Auge

[1]: I know, there is generally only a very little progress at the moment. Only Micha commits every when and then fixes and plugin updates to the codebase at the moment. And these changes led not to new versions since a year or so.

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Add polls to MLF

by Micha ⌂, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 06:37 (1435 days ago) @ Auge

Hi,

And these changes led not to new versions since a year or so.

..., unfortunately. But I test the anti-SPAM feature (B8) and it works perfectly. I don't use Askismet or Stop Forum Spam since B8 is provided by mlf.

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

RSS Feed of thread