Meet Alpha Theme (General)

by Laurentiu ⌂, Buzau România, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 14:26 (88 days ago)

Hello, I would like to present to you my first MLF theme, ALPHA theme.
[image]

The theme is still in development, so some parts of it might not look as intended, but I think it's usable. I'm not responsible for any problems if you use it in production environment.

I still have a lot of work to do on it. I will post my updates here. Enjoy!

Name: Alpha
Version: 0.5
MLF version supported: 2.4.10
Engine: Bootstrap 4.1.1
Download: https://laurentiustan.eu/file/view/131/tema-alpha-pentru-my-little-forum

To download from that page, please use the button on the right side of the title.
Please report any major bugs and your suggestions are also welcomed. Thanks!

--
Have You Seen My Powers?!

Meet Alpha Theme

by Laurentiu ⌂, Buzau România, Friday, June 29, 2018, 17:42 (85 days ago) @ Laurentiu

I guess no one likes this theme?! Should I stop development?!

--

Meet Alpha Theme

by Auge ⌂ @, Saturday, June 30, 2018, 17:29 (84 days ago) @ Laurentiu

I guess no one likes this theme?! Should I stop development?!

I downloaded your theme but havn't tested it until now. It's World Cup, you know?! ;-)

Beside from that you have to bear in mind that this forum is not really wide known. We have only a small audience. Sorry for that.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Meet Alpha Theme

by Auge ⌂ @, Monday, July 30, 2018, 14:25 (54 days ago) @ Laurentiu

Hello

One month later …

… I installed your theme (status of late june 2018) in my testing forum. In this status there are only a few changes for the page header and the block headers (i.e. in the sidebar)? I like the page header in it's structure and dimensions (maybe a bit to large) but not the colours. Also the block headers got more space but in my opinion a bit to much. But that's a matter of taste.

On the other hand your theme is (like my own) far from ready. What I saw at a first sight:

- The sidebar gets to narrow in narrower viewports.
- The single one (?) breakpoint to change the structure to the mobile view is at a unfavourable width.
- The hamburger menu does not work for me (Firefox 52.9.0 ESR). It does work in Firefox 61.
- The font sizes, dimensions and colours of the main content (links in threads, tags and so on) does not match the colours and sizes of the changed headers.

Keep on working! It's your project.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Meet Alpha Theme

by Laurentiu ⌂, Buzau România, Thursday, July 26, 2018, 10:53 (58 days ago) @ Laurentiu

I can't edit nor delete the original post?!

--

Meet Alpha Theme

by Milo ⌂, Thursday, July 26, 2018, 11:40 (58 days ago) @ Laurentiu

I can't edit nor delete the original post?!

Yes, that's right. The editing time is limited.

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

RSS Feed of thread