Another Bug in 2.3.7? Avatars (General)

by Magma, Saturday, November 26, 2016, 16:24 (2701 days ago) @ Micha

I'm sorry, but I don't have this "problem". What is happens, if you right-click on the image (using Opera) and choose the option "open image in new tab" (I don't know the right translation). Do you get the right image? If not, what is happens, if you force a refresh by [ctrl] + [F5] or/and [ctrl]+[shift]+[R]?

If I right click the image and open in a new tab I see the older avatar, If I refresh this tab I then see the newer image but if I close this tab and refresh the profile page I see the older image.

What is happens, if you change your avatar and reopen the forum on another system that you never used before to visit the forum (e.g. mobile phone): Do you get your new or your old avatar?

If I upload an image on the profile page and click save, the page refreshes with the older image showing still but it has the pixel size of the new image I can then click 'edit avatar' again and it will show the new image in the pop up box

If I then go to a completely different computer and go to said profile, the old image shows with the pixel size of the new image

Could it be something to do with the script that automatically changes the size of the avatar?

I've tried a completely fresh install of opera and the moment you change your profile image for the second time it messes up.

Thanks

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread