Reporting spam or litigable content (French / Français)

by Auge ⌂, Saturday, November 02, 2013, 19:25 (3799 days ago) @ Jean-Michel

Hello

A last question : do you think of adding a clearer way to report a content that's causing trouble? For instance, with a button "Report this message".

To clarify: You want reports from users about litigable, spam or similar content in the forum messages?

Right now -correct me if I'm wrong- the only way to report a problematic message is to click to Contact in the footer? The reason why I'm asking this is because I won't moderate the forum beforehand so I would feel more comfortable with such a feature that enables customers to complain easily in case of problem.

As administrator you can activate the feature to be informed in case of a new posting via email. So you should have an overview whats going on. Additionally there is a link named "spam" for reporting a posting. I don't know if this link is accessible to registered users because I'm a moderator in this forum. If it is accessible to registered users, this is IMHO the proper way for reports.

[edit]In that moment I see that the link "spam" is only implemented for the thread opening message. The link should be accessible for every posting.[/edit]

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread