Saving Settings (Bugs)

by yeomanjake, Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 17:38 (4127 days ago) @ grognard

Thanks for the response, however, even thought the server is not linux, I have not encountered any mysql problem like this in other scripts I am using and I being webmaster have full rights to any mysql calls tells me that your explaination of the issue is not the issue. I can save other things in the forum, like adding entrieds, as do the current users, I can delete comments or threads without any problem. So keep trying. I just went there this minute and was able to change the name of a forum and it saved perfectly, but settings, that's another matter. I am the Forum owner being the one who initiated the forum, and was able to save the initial settings, but still can't save updates, and will probably have to do it using phpmyadmin. Please respond to this. Thanks!

BTW - I set up the server originally with the domain name www.usshancockassociation.com and own both the .org and .net domains, making the .org the main domain, and changed over to the .com one to test it as it was the one I used to set up, and it still will not save the update for settings. Go Figure.
Thanks.

Jake Jaccard,

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread