One table per category on index.php (mode=index)? (Technics)

by lakeside, Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 21:14 (4847 days ago)

Only in the table-view:

I thought i would be able to modify the default view on the index.php in a way, that every category is in an seperate table (kind of a board view). And instead of the "subject"-title should be the name of the category.

But I recognized that the oop-code together with the smarty-templates goes beyond my php-skills.

I think the solution is to modify the index.php.inc and the index_table.inc.tpl. But as the code is quite nested and I don't know the variables I would appreciate your help!

Maybe there is already such a modification?

thx lakeside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deutsch:

Es geht um die Tabellenansicht:

Ich dachte ich wäre in der Lage, die Standardansicht auf der Index-Seite so anzupassen, dass jede Kategorie eine eigene Tabelle bekommt, wie bei einer normalen Board-Ansicht. Anstelle des "Betreffs" könnte dann in der ersten Spaltenüberschrift der Kategoriename stehen.

Leider musste ich feststellen, dass der objektorientierte Code in Verbindung mit den Smarty-Templates über meine Programmierfähigkeiten hinausgehen.

Ich denke die Lösung liegt in der richtigen Bearbeitung der index.php.inc und der index_table.inc.tpl. Doch da der Code dort ziemlich verschachtelt ist und ich auch die Variablen nicht durchschaut habe würde ich eure Hilfe sehr schätzen.

Vielleicht gibt es auch schon irgendwo eine entsprechende Modifiaktion?

Vielen Dank lakeside

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread