BB-Code-Button for Code-Block (Features)

by Alfie ⌂, Vienna, Austria, Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 00:14 (5393 days ago) @ Auge

Hello to Berlin - go there next month, or so... ;-)

Yes, it is. He does a great work. Let's have a look to the next versions, maybe it is (partially?) included into trunk.

Yeah, I would opt for it. In my forum people regularily post code in the statistical language R, which has a syntax closely related to C.

We have to decide if we want to take it up or to leave it.

Who’s ‘we’? In the forum of the 1.x branch just a few people posted code (Robert, you, me). One little enhancement I posted here was downloaded three times in 11 months. :-)

The last discussions about it left one year ago. Some of the features of the new version are very desirable.

Yes, absolutely. My forum is heavily patched - it took me ages to get the piece validated - but poorly documented. From time to time I study the v2.x-code just to realize that IMHO there are more differences than similarities. I considered upgrading a couple of times, but to be honest I’m afraid to repeat all the work I had already to do on v1.4 upwards.

I made a little code clearance (correct HTTP-headers etc.) but that was only a first step.

You are talking about 1.7x I guess?

--
Cheers,
Alfie (Helmut Schütz)
BEBA-Forum (v1.8β)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread