auto login doesn't work in 2 mlf's with shared userdata (Technics)

by Lena @, Saturday, January 31, 2009, 18:02 (5571 days ago) @ Auge

As first: It's not mentioned "beta" without a reason. A beta is for testing, not for servicing at a productive system.

True, but I guess, I was impatient to have a new feature. After all, you can always downgrade to the latest stable, if it doesn't work out. Then again, I always found that a productive system will uncover any number of bugs you never thought of testing.

Have you an editor with the capability for searching strings over all files in a given directory? I don't know how this is named in English, in german language it is called "dateiübergreifende Suche". Search the string "input('login.inc.php')" or all "include(" calls[1] in all files of the script to find the point, where the login.inc.php is called. That's the point to set the first step.

[1] Maybe you have to search for "include_once(", "require(" or "require_once(". I don't know how Alex implemented it.

Well grep should do it then :) I'm sorry, apparantly my question wasn't clearly phrased, but as the matter is solved now, it doesn't matter. Thanks anyway,

Gruß, Lena

Tschö, Auge

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread