Posting moderation (Features)

by ralphdn, Sunday, April 27, 2008, 16:12 (5805 days ago)

I hope someone's listening, and since I'm a newbie here I hope I'm not violating some regulation.

I feel that posting moderation is a very important feature which I haven't found in mlf. Posting moderation is an option which results in all postings being queued for inspection by a moderator or admin before they are displayed in the forum.

I have had a couple of forums which I had to close because of nagging - people who made it their life purpose to destroy my forum with destructive, abusive postings which could not be blocked via software, and which had to be removed immediately due to their content. Such postings contain abusive content, or for example often contained usernames and passwords for other membership homepages, links to p0rnographic photos, etc.

I was able to re-open the forums when the forum provider made the posting moderation option available. This option virtually shuts the door to the naggers.

I have installed mlf and I love it, I live in terror of having to close it if posting moderation is not made available!

All the best,
Ralph
ralphdn

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread