Rework of the posting form (Design/Themes)

by Auge ⌂, Friday, September 13, 2024, 10:56 (7 days ago) @ Emanuel

Feedback from more the visual side: way much better. I like the button approach on the top, it's more common and works in more "situations" regarding screen/browser/window width. And it also looks much cleaner and easier to modify.

Thank you.

( Tiny question: One thing, that would be interesting, if it is possible to jump from the different fields to the next one with the tab key, but without going through all of the buttons then (I like to use the mouse as less as possible and jump from field to field, also most of the time with deactivated js)? But it's not a big/important thing too.)

There are several input fields with a value for the tab order. But, after looking into it in the testing forum, the order is very unordered. The buttonbars in itself are not part of the taborder. This needs also a rework.

At the moment I don't know, how to include the buttons into the taborder, because the buttons are optional. Without JavaScript, the buttons does not exist. With disabled BB-code-features all or specific buttons does not exist.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread