in the light of Vihunas current work on completion and enhancements in the spanish language file I would also like to call on everyone else to translate untranslated strings in the language files for their own native language.
Untranslated strings start with
<!-- TODO --> like can be seen in this example from the croatian language file. It is not necessary to provide complete translations, even partial translations are helpful.
Following list is the state of the incomplete translated language files. The numbers counts the untranslated strings, which are detectable with
<!-- TODO -->. All files are checked in the state of MLF2 in version 20220803.1.
- Chinese (simplified): 8 untranslated strings
- Chinese (traditional): 8 untranslated strings
- Croatian: 130 untranslated strings
- Danish: 89 untranslated strings
- French: 48 untranslated strings
- Italian: 155 untranslated strings
- Norwegian: 56 untranslated strings
- Russian: 9 untranslated strings
- Swedish: 12 untranslated strings
- Tamil: 169 untranslated strings
- Turkish: 165 untranslated strings
How it works
- If one has a Github-account: clone the repository, create a branch in your copy for working on the translation and provide a pull request if your work is ready.
- if one has no Github-account: copy the language file, apply your enhancements and provide only your changed strings with key and value (i.e. like
key = 'translated value') and the target language here in this thread.
Thank you in advance.
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!