Version 2.4.19, PHP error because of an undefined index (Bugs)

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 10:20 (1905 days ago) @ Juanma

Hello

I made a new clean installation and I kept giving the same problem and I think it will be because of my local server which is very outdated. What I did next was to make a clean installation but with the "install.sql" of version 2.4.18.1 and everything works perfect, but of course, in "mlf2_temp_infos" the tables "next_daily_actions" and "last_version_check" no longer exist "access_permission_checks".

The translation clutters your text. I assume you meant:

What I did next was to make a clean installation but with the "install.sql" of version 2.4.18.1 and everything works perfect, but of course, in the table "mlf2_temp_infos" the rows "next_daily_actions", "last_version_check" and "access_permission_checks" no longer exists.

Yes, before version 2.4.19 the table mlf2_temp_infos should be empty directly after the installation. The rows last_version_check and last_version_uri should get added with the first check for a newer version. The other rows (access_permission_checks, last_changes, next_daily_actions and version) was moved from the settings table with the update to version 2.4.19. So with the install.sql from version 2.4.18.1 these rows are not present in this table.

May I have to update my mysql from version 5.6.20 to a more advanced one? Or I do not know if it's something from the configuration of my local server.

The forum requires PHP in the version 5.4.x or higher and MySQL in Version 5.0 or higher. With MySQL 5.6 you are on the way and also your mentioned PHP version of 5.4.30 is good enough to run the forum. On the other hand a can't say anything about your server configuration.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread