Thanks for your job! Dankon por via laboro! 谢谢! (General)

by Solis ⌂, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China 中国新疆乌鲁木齐, Monday, February 13, 2017, 02:54 (2601 days ago)

Thanks for your job! I think that the My Little Forum is the best forum in the world!

My forum "Esperanto Forum of China" use the My Little Forum.

but,you can see, the title "中国世界语论坛 Ĉina Esperanta Forumo" is too large. How to reduce the font of the title? Thanks.

[image]

Thanks for your job! Dankon por via laboro! 谢谢!

by Auge ⌂, Monday, February 13, 2017, 08:04 (2601 days ago) @ Solis

Hello

Thanks for your job! I think that the My Little Forum is the best forum in the world!

My forum "Esperanto Forum of China" use the My Little Forum.

Thank you. I hope the word delimiters for chinese language do their job (word length) and a chinese user name can be registered.

but,you can see, the title "中国世界语论坛 Ĉina Esperanta Forumo" is too large. How to reduce the font of the title? Thanks.[/color]

Hmm, im my browser your forum shows the usual font sizes.

[image]

There are two possible points that might interacting one with each other. You might have set a big standard or minimum font size in your browser and/or the used font in your browser is of bigger size than the font (with chinese letters) in my browser. Please check that in a first step.

If it doesn't help: You can adjust the font size in the style.min.css in line #1 (body { … font-size: 100.01%; … }). But please keep in mind, that this can lead to very small font sizes for other users in other browsers. Please test it very carefully.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

I changed the line 23, from 1.75em to 1em

by Solis ⌂, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China 中国新疆乌鲁木齐, Monday, February 13, 2017, 11:49 (2601 days ago) @ Auge

thanks for you help! you are very nice!

in the "style.min.css", I changed the line 23, from 1.75em to 1em

[image]

now,in IE and Firefox, the title of the forum is ok, but in Chrome the font is still too large.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I changed the line 23, from 1.75em to 1em

by Auge ⌂, Monday, February 13, 2017, 12:11 (2601 days ago) @ Solis

Hello

in the "style.min.css", I changed the line 23, from 1.75em to 1em

now,in IE and Firefox, the title of the forum is ok, but in Chrome the font is still too large.

[image]

The CSS property font-size should not cause any problems in any browser because it's one of the old CSS1 properties. I suppose that it's a caching issue. Please reload the page from the server again (in Firefox [CTRL]+[F5], key combi may differ in Chrome).

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

RSS Feed of thread