Crowd fund a fully responsive forum converter, INEXPENSIVE (General)

by needhelp2, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 00:23 (276 days ago)

Hi All

I had spent a lot of time working with my developer to create a fully responsive version of Mylittleforum. Unfortunately, progress and results are quite disappointing. It is almost like trying to alter a pair of jeans to make it look like a tuxedo.

I have decided to use Discourse platform instead for the forum I manage. I am currently working with a developer who can create a converter or importer so that we can transfer posts/threads from Mylittleforum to the Discourse platform.

If anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP, it is very AFFORDABLE if we crowd fund. I "think" even as few as 5-10 people to crowd fund this project can make a big difference in the cost.

You can google discoure forum or go to discourse.org, it is one of the most advanced open source forum platform out there right now, will all the fully responsive features we need and more.

I have also found a pretty affordable and reliable host that can host discourse forum by itself without affecting your site's contents (say if you are presently using wordpress etc), no migration of your site's contents to another server is necessary and the forum will still reside within your own URL domain.

FYI: i am not making money from this, am just spreading the word so that others do not need to go through the same agony in trying to make our forums mobile responsive.

If you wish to contact me, please email: getquotes88 at gmail ASAP if you are interested.

RSS Feed of thread