Mobile responsive template now available (General)

by needhelp2, Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 03:05 (2853 days ago)

This is not perfect and still requires a lot of tweaks and adjustments, but if you want to see a rough Mylittleforum template that is mobile responsive, try here with your mobile phone

Go to hairsite dot com and click TALK at the navigation menu across the top, there's where mylittleforum is located.

Or you can click here to access directly, (sorry, the forum doesn't allow me to post link so I have to type it like this)

hairsite dot com / hair-loss / default-view-forum dot html

Although this version of the mobile responsive template is nowhere near perfect, it is better than having to scroll left and right all time.

It's a starting point, can some developers build on this template to make it better?

This is at least a step in the right direction.

Would appreciate any comments or feedback as to how this can be made better.

Mobile responsive template now available

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 08:00 (2852 days ago) @ needhelp2

Hello

Or you can click here to access directly, (sorry, the forum doesn't allow me to post link so I have to type it like this)

http://hairsite.com/hair-loss/default-view-forum.html

What's the problem?

Would appreciate any comments or feedback as to how this can be made better.

I made a screenshot from within the Firefox developer tools (400x640 pixels, here reduced to a size of 2/3).

[image]

You can see, that the menus and table headers overlay the next elements because of fix heights of the containers and that the content table is near by unreadable (short lines and to much content in every single row). Maybe it would be enough to skip the description lines for the mobile view.

But it's a starting point.

My own attempt will use another way. Currently it's in the starting block (see the branch list).

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Mobile responsive template now available

by needhelp2, Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 20:11 (2852 days ago) @ Auge

THANKS, I can't wait to see your template.

RSS Feed of thread