Install problem (General)

by Micha, Monday, June 13, 2016, 10:25 (2871 days ago)

If i want install: SQL-Fehler (MySQL: Column 'last_login' cannot be null)

What is the Problem?

Install problem

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 11:58 (2870 days ago) @ Micha

Hello

If i want install: SQL-Fehler (MySQL: Column 'last_login' cannot be null)

What is the Problem?

The field 'last_login' in the database table for the user data expects to be filled with a timestamp (that for the last login process). You registers yourself as admin of the forum in the process of the installation. At that point there is no last time of login because there was no last login. I would expect the script to set the last login while registering the admin with the actual timepoint.

I've no ad hoc solution in petto.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Install problem

by Micha @, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 04:12 (2870 days ago) @ Auge

Auge, würdest Du für mich die Installation durchführen? Ich würde Dir einen FTP Zugang einrichten. Ich bekomme die Installation einfach nicht hin :(

Danke!

Install problem

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 13:25 (2869 days ago) @ Micha

Hallo

Auge, würdest Du für mich die Installation durchführen? Ich würde Dir einen FTP Zugang einrichten. Ich bekomme die Installation einfach nicht hin :(

Das können wir grundsätzlich machen, wenn auch nicht heute oder morgen. Ich schreibe dir mal 'ne Nachricht über das Kontaktformular.

Tschö, Auge

--

Install problem

by hintersatz, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 07:16 (2869 days ago) @ Micha

Danke!

Mit einem ftp-Zugang kommt man bei der Script-Installation dann allerdings nicht allzu weit,
es braucht schon einen Voll-Zugang auf Server und Datenbanksystem, idealerweise das cpanel.
LG
Jürgen

Install problem

by Other Guy @, New York, Thursday, July 28, 2016, 20:39 (2826 days ago) @ Micha

I had the same trouble. I got around it by manually creating a user in the database after the install script got stuck with last_login. By adding myself as an admin manually and setting my user type to "2", I was able to try it out.

However, I ran into some other database related issues before scrapping the whole install. All this trouble was with 2.3.5. Then I tried 2.3.4 and it did the trick. I've had no issues at all. The forum works superbly.

I hope this helps other users.

My install is an internal forum, so I cannot post links here.

Install problem; @Alex, @Milo: new release?

by Auge ⌂, Friday, July 29, 2016, 11:18 (2825 days ago) @ Other Guy

Hello

I had the same trouble. I got around it by manually creating a user in the database after the install script got stuck with last_login. By adding myself as an admin manually and setting my user type to "2", I was able to try it out.

We meanwhile figured out, that this bug is a bit bigger and affects also the registration of users after the installation. The master branch of the Github repository of the forum script contains a fix for the bug.

However, I ran into some other database related issues before scrapping the whole install.

It should be the same bug, that prevents the installation script from succeeding.

All this trouble was with 2.3.5. Then I tried 2.3.4 and it did the trick. I've had no issues at all. The forum works superbly.

I hope this helps other users.

Maybe we should publish a new release with the bug fixes.

Tschö, Auge

--

by Micha ⌂, Monday, August 01, 2016, 20:33 (2822 days ago) @ Auge

Hi,

+1

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, August 02, 2016, 14:40 (2821 days ago) @ Micha

Hello

+1

I will build a new package.

Tschö, Auge

--

Install problem; @Alex, @Milo: new release.

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 16:02 (2819 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

+1

I will build a new package.

done

Tschö, Auge

--

RSS Feed of thread