Mysql Database Error Page (General)

by Magma, Monday, February 23, 2015, 21:33 (3344 days ago)

Where / how do I change the heading text "My Little Forum" to my own forum name on the

DATABASE ERROR
could not connect to the mysql database

Page

I had this error for a short time today and my users thought they were on a different website.

Any help thanks.

Mysql Database Error Page

by Micha ⌂, Monday, February 23, 2015, 22:24 (3344 days ago) @ Magma

Hi

Where / how do I change the heading text "My Little Forum" to my own forum name on the

You can change the title in the admin-area.

I had this error for a short time today and my users thought they were on a different website.

Check your Server Log Files.

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

by Magma, Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 05:30 (3343 days ago) @ Micha

Milo I have changed the name in the admin, but when this error page came up it showed "My Little Forum" I want to change this so if the error comes up again my users don't think they are on another site

[image]

by Micha ⌂, Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 07:50 (3343 days ago) @ Magma

again, check the server logs!

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 13:59 (3342 days ago) @ Magma

Hello

Milo I have changed the name in the admin, but when this error page came up it showed "My Little Forum" I want to change this so if the error comes up again my users don't think they are on another site

The data for name of the forum and the homepage and so on are stored in the database. If the script can not connect to the database, that is what the message says, it will not know any of the data to put it into the template.

It's up to you, to investigate the cause (logfile). A resolved error has no implications. If you have questions about the log entries, ask here.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

RSS Feed of thread