Categories Drop Down Box - Get Rid Of Scroll Bar? (General)

by Magma, Thursday, April 03, 2014, 04:28 (3676 days ago)

Thanks to Auge and Milo for my last question. This will possibly be my last question in setting up.

I have 21 categories so now I have a scroll bar when I click on "All Categories" in the top right. If I had 20 categories I don't think the scroll bar would show but I need 21 categories.

So my question is how do I extend this drop down box so the scroll bar does not show?

Thanks.

Categories Drop Down Box - Get Rid Of Scroll Bar?

by Magma, Thursday, April 03, 2014, 04:36 (3676 days ago) @ Magma

I forgot to add it just seems to be in Firefox.

by Auge ⌂, Thursday, April 03, 2014, 15:57 (3675 days ago) @ Magma

Hello

I forgot to add it just seems to be in Firefox.

That's a browser and viewport height dependant behaviour. You can't do anything against it (as far as I know).

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

by Magma, Saturday, April 05, 2014, 20:06 (3673 days ago) @ Auge

Hello Auge thank you I'm sorry I did have one more question, how can I allow video embed from any site like youtube, liveleak etc. <iframe video embed code</iframe>

When I enter the embed code in a post I get a blank post although the outline of the flash box is there if you click on it the actual movie does not load?

by Auge ⌂, Sunday, April 06, 2014, 08:53 (3673 days ago) @ Magma

Hello

Hello Auge thank you I'm sorry I did have one more question, how can I allow video embed from any site like youtube, liveleak etc. <iframe video embed code</iframe>

When I enter the embed code in a post I get a blank post although the outline of the flash box is there if you click on it the actual movie does not load?

There is a BB-Code-button for videos. You have to activate it in the BB-Code-block in the settings.

Tschö, Auge

--

by Magma, Sunday, April 06, 2014, 13:42 (3673 days ago) @ Auge

Hi Auge I still don't get it. I have enabled allow BB code to insert flash video

when composing a post I click the flash button and enter a url I get a blank white screen like this:

If I just paste the embed code in the message box I just get text like this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=64a39007d00d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So how do I embed this video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae4_1396778497

by Auge ⌂, Monday, April 07, 2014, 09:42 (3672 days ago) @ Magma

Hi Auge I still don't get it. I have enabled allow BB code to insert flash video

when composing a post I click the flash button and enter a url I get a blank white screen like this:

The site liveleak doesn't allow inclusion with object.

If I just paste the embed code in the message box I just get text like this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=64a39007d00d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the way liveleak prefers. The problem is, that the embedding of an iframe is not implemented in the script. Maybe it is forbidden because of security issues (sounds reasonable to me).

Tschö, Auge

--

RSS Feed of thread