Forum lock automatically Threads (General)

by StevieS, Thursday, August 12, 2010, 22:22 (5017 days ago)

Hi there,

in our forum (Version 2.1.4) the forum lock automatically threads. The values of the relevant settings in the forum are:

auto_lock = 0
auto_lock_old_threads = 60

So why get Threads automatically locked by the software (e.g. of threads which aren't older than some hours)? I've written an control function to check if an admin or mod lock the threads, but no the software lock it and i have no idea why and on which reason the software lock threads sometimes.

btw: We can not update the forum because there are more than 15.000 lines of code with customization in it ;-)

Forum lock automatically Threads

by StevieS, Saturday, August 21, 2010, 15:28 (5008 days ago) @ StevieS

Nobody an idea and no one had the same problem? Really sad, because I think we are the biggest mlf forum with >900.000 entries ;-)

Hi there,

in our forum (Version 2.1.4) the forum lock automatically threads. The values of the relevant settings in the forum are:

auto_lock = 0
auto_lock_old_threads = 60

So why get Threads automatically locked by the software (e.g. of threads which aren't older than some hours)? I've written an control function to check if an admin or mod lock the threads, but no the software lock it and i have no idea why and on which reason the software lock threads sometimes.

btw: We can not update the forum because there are more than 15.000 lines of code with customization in it ;-)

RSS Feed of thread