installation error..! pls help me..!! (General)

by naveen, Saturday, June 26, 2010, 12:57 (5059 days ago)

hi every time i post i get this below error:-( sry i'm new to it help me..

error:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 567

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1210

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1221

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1264

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1281

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser.class.php on line 285

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\forum\modules\stringparser_bbcode\stringparser.class.php on line 982

RSS Feed of thread