MLF 2.1 to 2.1.1 Update: no "code" button (General)

by Floxx, Friday, July 10, 2009, 12:51 (5414 days ago)

After the update which is described here the entry mask doesn't show the code button (see figure below).

The replace instruction "templates/default/posting.tpl.inc" I have changed in accordance with the real directory structure to "templates/default/subtemplates..."

[image]

MLF 2.1 to 2.1.1 Update: no "code" button

by Bert, Saturday, July 11, 2009, 10:06 (5413 days ago) @ Floxx

You have to edit the CSS file to make it work...

Find this in the new CSS-file that comes with 2.11 and copy this part in your own CSS-file (or use the downloaded version)

#codepicker              { position:absolute;  background:#ffffff; border:1px solid #E45000; display:none; padding:0; }
#codepicker ul           { list-style-type:none; margin:0; padding:0; }
#codepicker ul a         { color:#000000; display:block; text-decoration:none; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; }
#codepicker ul a:hover   { background:#FFF6EF; }

Do not mind the colors used here, these are used on my forum.

Basically you should update all files and if you use the original forum (template et all) then this is what you always should do. The changelog file is not always complete...

Bert

by Floxx, Saturday, July 11, 2009, 22:24 (5412 days ago) @ Bert

You have to edit the CSS file to make it work...

Unfortunately this wasn't the solution.

Basically you should update all files ...

I guess this tip leads me to the solution. Since the early 2.0 RC-versions of MLF I'm updating only that what the changelog shows. This is due to little customizations in some files which I fear to lost in case of a complete update. Quite probable that my MLF is after my selective update procdures in an instable state so I will do in future what you recommend - and jotting down the individual changements better ;-).

Thanks for your help!

by Bert, Monday, July 13, 2009, 11:34 (5411 days ago) @ Floxx

My pleasure and do not forget to delete all files in the templates_c directory from the server itself to clean up all compiled Smarty files...

Bert

RSS Feed of thread