Danish translation

by Goatie, Sunday, August 17, 2008, 12:43 (5702 days ago)

Hi everybody, I'm in the process of translating MLF 2.0 RC 4 into the danish language. 35% is already translated. When I'm done I'll run through it and check for typos.
If there's any other danes in here I would appreciate it if they would test the .lang file(when released) and also check it for typos and report back to me in this thread if they find any so I can correct them.

Cheers :)

Danish translation

by Goatie, Sunday, August 17, 2008, 19:38 (5702 days ago) @ Goatie

The translation is now 66% complete. The only things that needs to be translated is the admin area and the text for the installation part of the script. When I wake up tomorrow I'll finish the translation and release it for download so people can start using it and look for typos if I missed some of them.
When you look through the .lang file you have to remember the charset is utf-8, so the danish letters æ, ø and å is written in html codes like this:

æ = æ  | Æ = Æ
ø = ø | Ø = Ø
å = å  | Å = Å

[DONE] Danish translation

by Goatie, Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:21 (5701 days ago) @ Goatie

The translation is now done and uploaded at http://playground.goatie.dk/lang/danish.lang ... just right-click the link and select "save link as..." or whatever it says.

I would appreciate it if one or more danes would run through the file and check it on their own installations of mlf 2.0... if there is any other danes in here.

Remember to report your changes in this thread if you make any, thanks.

I hope this translation will become a part of the official package some day in the future ^_^

Danish translation

by Alex ⌂, Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 16:00 (5692 days ago) @ Goatie

Hi Goatie,

thanks for the Danish translation!

When you look through the .lang file you have to remember the charset is utf-8, so the danish letters æ, ø and å is written in html codes like this:

æ = æ  | Æ = Æ
ø = ø | Ø = Ø
å = å  | Å = Å

As the charset is UTF-8 this is not necessary!

For example: search_marking = Søg: works fine and is valid!

Alex

Danish translation

by Goatie, Thursday, August 28, 2008, 01:36 (5691 days ago) @ Alex

As the charset is UTF-8 this is not necessary!

For example: search_marking = Søg: works fine and is valid!

When I tested it it wouldn't work. Might be something wrong with the way my computer is set up.

Do you want me to change the characters like ø to ø plus the others?

Danish translation

by Micha ⌂, Thursday, August 28, 2008, 07:19 (5691 days ago) @ Goatie

Hi,

do you saved the lang-File in your editor as UTF-8, too?

regards Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

RSS Feed of thread