Project name (Project organisation)

by Alex ⌂, Thursday, March 29, 2007, 13:42 (6235 days ago)

Hi,

I called this forum "my little forum" still before it was downloadable and when I just used it on my website. But actually it's a quite stupid name, isn't it? And as there are a lot of changes anyway in the current version (2.0) we could also give this project a better name. Any suggestions?

Alex

Project name

by Hacko, Friday, March 30, 2007, 10:36 (6234 days ago) @ Alex

I called this forum "my little forum" still before it was downloadable and when I just used it on my website. But actually it's a quite stupid name, isn't it? And as there are a lot of changes anyway in the current version (2.0) we could also give this project a better name. Any suggestions?

I don´t think that it´s necessary to change the name of your forum. A lot of people know the name of this forum and it doesn´t sounds like a good idea to me, because I like the name. Furthermore, it´s still a better name than Simple Forum other others.

Project name

by Maddin, Wednesday, April 11, 2007, 14:53 (6222 days ago) @ Alex

Hi there,

I use the forum since now half a year with 50 users and 10.000 Postings and I'm totally begeistert :)

I made some changes which I may discuss the following weeks with you (e. g. a new view 'new postings' and colored nick names) but here I just want you to say: Keep this name! Please! :-)

Project name

by needhelp338, Thursday, April 19, 2007, 16:07 (6214 days ago) @ Alex

Alex, I love the present name. It's very unique and it stands out from the rest out there on the market.

RSS Feed of thread