New feature: AJAX preview (Features)

by Alex ⌂, Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 20:16 (6271 days ago)

Hi,

what do you think about this new feature? It's hidden behind this [image] image on the main page.

Alex

New feature: AJAX preview

by bttr ⌂, Berlin, Germany, Thursday, March 22, 2007, 09:24 (6242 days ago) @ Alex

what do you think about this new feature? It's hidden behind this [image] image on the main page.

I like it very much. :-) This way, I don't have to open another browser window (or tab) for each thread.

by Alfie ⌂, Vienna, Austria, Saturday, March 24, 2007, 00:33 (6240 days ago) @ Alex

Great; but I find it a little bit disturbing, that closing waits for the 'ondblclick' event (most people are used to click on the [X] at no avail).

--
Cheers,
Alfie (Helmut Schütz)
BEBA-Forum (v1.8β)

by Alex ⌂, Saturday, March 24, 2007, 09:53 (6240 days ago) @ Alfie

Great; but I find it a little bit disturbing, that closing waits for the 'ondblclick' event (most people are used to click on the [X] at no avail).

Do you use Opera? Of course the bubble should be closed by clicking once on the [x]. The ondblclick event on the whole div container is just for a faster way to close it without targeting. But in Opera the link handle seems to be hidden by the div container. Even z-index didn't help. Any ideas?

Alex

by Alfie ⌂, Vienna, Austria, Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:56 (6240 days ago) @ Alex
edited by Alfie, Saturday, March 24, 2007, 18:58

Do you use Opera? Of course the bubble should be closed by clicking once on the [x]. The ondblclick event on the whole div container is just for a faster way to close it without targeting. But in Opera the link handle seems to be hidden by the div container. Even z-index didn't help. Any ideas?

I'm using IE6 SP2, SeaMonkey 1.1.1 (working), and mainly Mozilla 1.7.1 (not working).
No ideas yet, but I will give it a try later (I'll be back on 01 April).

--
Cheers,
Alfie (Helmut Schütz)
BEBA-Forum (v1.8β)

by needhelp338, Thursday, April 19, 2007, 15:52 (6214 days ago) @ Alex

Alex, I like this new feature very much. It is true to the Mylittleforum theme, ie: simple and easy to navigate. Very chic and streamlined.

RSS Feed of thread