Avatar

Project wiki on Github, an amusing mistake :-) (Project organisation)

by Auge ⌂ @, Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10:10 (151 days ago)

Hello

Yesterday I was aware of an error in the project wiki. The page about Layout customisation didn't exist and "the link" in the main menu was therefor not a link. Thatswhy I wrote a new page "Layout customisation" (british english). But the link in the menu remains to be not a link. :-(

At that point I realised, that the name of the page differs from the URL ("Layout customisation" vs. "Layout-customisation" (take note of the hyphen)). And then I realised that I wrote a similar page before, one with the name "Layout customization" (US-english). Now two pages exists, one from the menu accessible page and one (more or less) hidden page. :-)

I will check the hidden page in the next days and merge the content into the "new" page, if reasonable.

Tschö, Auge

--
further development of mlf1

RSS Feed of thread
powered by my little forum