Slow forum access, @Milo (Technics)
1. We can count the entries once a day and live with the imprecision over the day.
2. We can count the entries once a day and summate the count of postings of the day.
3. We can count all entries together live (everytime a new entry is posted) without remarking the category of the entries.
4. We can count the entries per category and summate the entries in the categories with help of the access informations from the categories table.
I think, one should analysis the COUNT-querys to get an overview of the several conditions. Based on this overview, we can discuss a possible solution.
Surveyor-Software: Geodetic Network Adjustment & Deformation-Analysis and Transformation
- Slow forum access / database too large -
- Slow forum access / database too large - Otto Tuil, 2017-03-18, 13:29
- Slow forum access, @Milo -
- Slow forum access, @Milo - Milo, 2017-03-19, 12:31
- Slow forum access, a few thoughts for a discussion - Auge, 2017-03-19, 21:13