Done ! from Mylittleforum to 100% fully mobile responsive (General)

by needhelp2, Friday, November 04, 2016, 18:00 (2724 days ago) @ needhelp2

Hi All,

We have successfully transformed Mylittleforum to a 100% fully responsive platform that works on all devices large and small. The forum I manage is fairly large and thankfully the process to transform to a 100% mobile responsive version is a lot smoother than I had anticipated, there were very few problems during the whole process.

This is what the site's forum looks like now after the transformation ( h a i r s i t e . com), all contents inherited from mylittleforum. Even all users login usernames and passwords are migrated 100% with few issues. Only a tiny percentage of the users need to make minor adjustments to their usernames.

Mylittleforum has served our needs for almost 10 years. We still like the simplicity and clean user interface of mylittleforum, hopefully we may consider coming back to mylittleforum one day when there is a fully mobile responsive version available.

For those who think migrating from mylittleforum to a 100% mobile version is very difficult, it is actually not at all difficult and we have to sacrifice very little as far as contents, images or videos are concerned. All user uploaded images remain intact in the new forum.

Feel free to ask any questions if anyone is thinking of doing the same and need some advice, would be happy to give back to the community and help others.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread