We need a responsive template! (General)

by needhelp2, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 15:48 (2861 days ago) @ Auge

Hello

Mobile responsive is the most important for me right now.

I am working on a template. A link to the repository will follow. BUT: I can't and won't make promises about the date of completion. The main purpose of my work is to pay my rent and food.

Tschö, Auge

How about we crowd fund and compensate you for creating a mobile responsive template with certain design elements included?

What would be a reasonable compensation that is worthwhile for your time to take on this project?

I actually paid for a developer to create a mobile responsive template for me already, but the design was very "raw" didn't meet my expectations and it wasn't 100% fully mobile responsive for some reason, so I didn't follow through and started exploring other forum options that already come ready with mobile responsive features .

I am hoping for a modern slick design similar to the new platforms out there such as www.Flarum.org or www.Discourse.org or Nodebb.org, these ones have the latest technologies and the most modern look which I like very much. Is it possible accomplish these types of designs?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Needhelp2

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread