My bug report re thumbnail and two additional bug reports (General)

by Auge ⌂, Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 13:32 (3383 days ago) @ L.Willms
edited by Auge, Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 13:43

I tried the source code of my message in the ice-treff.de forum, and it displays the same way as here - I can't reproduce the problem, but I had it tested with a variety of sequences of those images I used back then, and had the same problem with every try. Strange...

As first: there are no thumbnails in your posting. You embedded the original images from wikimedia and the BB-Code says it should be displayed as thumbnails. But it uses the original image in it's original size.

Alternatively you can upload images to the forum.

I embedded the images with [ img=thumbnail ]

[image]
[image]

I embedded the images with [ img=thumbnail-left ]

[image]
[image]

I embedded the images with [ img=thumbnail ] and without linebreaks between the image tags.

[image][image]

I embedded the images with [ img=thumbnail ] and without linebreaks but a blank between the image tags.

[image] [image]

At that point two bug reports.

1. I wanted to load up an image with a width of 240 pixels and a height of 400 pixels but a file size of 90 kB. The error message: Datei zu groß (240*400, 90 KB, das Maximum ist 800*800, 80 KB); translation: File to large (... the maximum is ...). The script limits the sizes to 600/600 pixels and a file size of 80 kB. If the image is to large in width and/or height, the script crops the image to 800/600 pixels. Why the script handles the file size not in a similar manner?

2. The image of the snow made arctic hare is a portrait photo. The script turns the photo unwanted to landscape format.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread