Is there a slide show? (General)

by Auge ⌂, Saturday, December 20, 2014, 22:54 (3408 days ago) @ L.Willms

Hello

But what about a slide show like those made with Lightbox, Slimbox and the like?

Most forum users would not like that they have to close the image viewer, then select the next thumbnail, click it for viewing he full image, close it, step to the next thumbnail etc etc

It is quite tedious to do it that way.

Does "my little forum" provide the better was, the slide show where the user can move from one full size image to the next without having to return to the list of thumbnails?

No, it doesn't. And –in my humble opinion– it shouldn't. Not, because I don't like the idea, but there are ready to use solutions. You named some of them yourself.

If necessary it's a task for the developer or an interested user to optimise the HTML and CSS code to support the *box-scripts.

BTW, there I observed bug in the placement of the tumbnails - the third one (at least in the first row) is placed about 10 pixel or so lower than the two preceding ones. That does not look very pretty. I tested that in ice-treff.de and don't know which version of "my little forum" is running there.

Can you please provide an example here, in this forum?

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread