SEO Features for MLF (General)

by Auge ⌂, Wednesday, September 20, 2023, 11:13 (220 days ago) @ rezaa23

Hello

due to certain reasons, I can't use popular portals, and I currently have a real estate website installed on WordPress (https://www.tehran-borj.ir).

As far as I can see – I can't read any word there – this is a website for a residential rental or selling business. That said …

I've installed MLF, and it seems like a good option for me.

… I can't imagine, why you think, that a forum software is a proper tool for that purpose. But on the other hand (due to some of the same certain reasons) I don't know much about the situation and the common conventions in Iran. Be that as it may, you are welcome.

It's a bit challenging to switch from what I am currently using to MLF, but I am trying. However, there is one problem I'm facing … Can you guide me on what I can do for SEO?

There is not much other you can do, as providing relevant content. The provided document structure fits the needs of the relevant search engines to evaluate the text content. To be clear, the situation is not so ideal for images because there is currently no way to provide image descriptions that can technically be clearly assigned to the respective image (alterative text or an image description in a figure and figcaption context).

Additionally, I'm willing to translate MLF into Persian.

That would be very nice.

Tschö, Auge

--
Trenne niemals Müll, denn er hat nur eine Silbe!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread